Click ⬇⬇⬇ for my OWN Blog www.chakrapanibhandari.com.np ⬎
Namaste, I’m Chakra Jwala, Passionate Freelance Writer and Scientific Blogger from Lumbini (Born place of Lord Buddha) Nepal. I am a VEGAN, PEACE and NATURE LOVER and also an undergraduate student of Microbiology.
Search Google for “Chakra Jwala” for my all the SOCIAL NETWORKS.
Love all the categorized posts above.
I’m now here with my http://www.chakrapanibhandari.com.np domain name to become further closure with you. I hope you will be back to this Blog.
OR USE THIS FORM
- Some things in life are better incomplete. If all things in life were complete, what would we wish for???
- It seems always impossible until it is done.-Nelson Mandela
- Those people are most important, Who realized the good part of our life.
- You don’t need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.
- Always have faith for a true lover and never let them go. Once they are gone they might go forever…
यदा यदा हि धर्मश्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम्।।
परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुस्कृताम्।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे।।
– श्रीकृष्ण, श्रीमद्भगवतगीता अ.४, श्लो. ७ र ८
SOME MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. -Steve Jobs
Life is about making an impact, not making an income. –Kevin Kruse
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.–Albert Einstein
- Two roads diverged in a wood, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale.
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
- The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
- An un-examined life is not worth living. –Socrates
- Eighty percent of success is showing up. –Woody Allen